What To Show | Show Your Work
Here is a list of things to show:
- Work in progress
- Pictures of studio
- Influences and inspirations
- Tools used
- Research and reference
- Drawings and sketches
- Photos, videos, and audios
- Journals and Scrapbook
- Notes and drafts
- Favorite novels, record, movies, music
- Memories of places you have been to
- People you met
- Experiences you accumulated
- Your subscriptions
- Sites you visit on the Internet
- Art that inspires you
- Heros or mentors
- Practitioners from your field whom you look up to
Here is how to show these things:
- Take pictures of your work at different stages in your process
- Shoot videos of you working
- White blogs about your process
- When you show the final product of your project, also show any scraps that resulted from it. Write about what you learned.
- Share your reading list.
- Share helpful resource materials.
See the 30-Days-Challenge here.