21 Podcasts I Regularly Listen To.
Why Do I Love Listening To Podcasts?
- There is more variety than ever! Whether you are interested in psychology, World War II, Photography, or politics, there is something for everyone.
- It allows hand-free learning while I do some other work.
- It’s free! I can listen to all the podcasts I want even without buying any subscription.
- The information is up to date. The traditional model of education is rigid in teaching established ideas, without updating the syllabus. Podcasts by people well-established in their respective fields give out lastest updates about what is going on in their respective fields, without fearing contradictiong themselves as they learn new information.
- I get to choose the speed at which I want to learn.
- There is lesser advertisement as compared to YouTube. Most podcasts mention their sponsors at the beginning of the episode, after which the information flows uninterrupted.
List Of All The Podcasts I listen To:
B&H Photography Podcast
Architecture, Design, & Photography – Trent Bell
The Tony Robins Podcast
Talks At Google
Street Photography Magazine
A Bit Of Optimism – Simon Sinek
The Mastin Kipp Podcast
Candela: Photography And Cinematography
Unfolding Maps: Erik Lorenz
The Chase Jarvis LIVE Show
The Michelle Obama Podcast
Design Matters – Heartbeats.dk
BBC Earth Podcast
The Mindvalley Podcast
TED Talks Daily
The Futur with Chris Do
Stuff You Should Know
Netflix Is A Daily Joke
The GaryVee Audio Experience
See the 30-Days-Challenge here.